Murals

How about a window with a view? I painted this one for a little girls room. She has new beach inspired bedding and decor and I painted this window with a view over her bed. This was my first trompe l'eau (it means to deceive the eye) and I was pleased with the turnout.
Classic Pooh mural...
This one is great for a little boy or girl! Close up of Pooh and Piglet...
The homeowner also wanted a verse painted in the room.


This is my latest mural for Team Chiropractic.





A Shephard and His sheep mural for a baby nursery.


The entire room was painted on this one. Even the ceiling and smaller attic access doors.








Work done for a local Chiropractor's office.





Safari Nursery









This is a children's mural for the preschool area at First Baptist Church Snellville, Georgia.




This is part of the second mural on the third floor.